- The ASO recommends that children visit an orthodontist between the ages 8-10 years.
- Orthodontic problems are usually apparent by the age when most of the adult front teeth have erupted.
- Specialist early assessments may reduce the need for more complex orthodontic treatment later in your child's life.
- Appropriate and timely treatment can save you time and money in the future. Avoiding unnecessary treatment by having your ASO orthodontist monitor a problem can reduce the total treatment time and costs.
- The teenage years are the usual age for orthodontic treatment as treatment for this age group is very efficient and more cost effective.
- If your teenager is worried about how braces will look, there are several alternatives that are a lot less noticeable.
- There are no age restrictions when it comes to orthodontic treatment!
- While you're naturally focused on the dental health of your child or teenager, don't forget there are a range of options available for adults to correct any orthodontic problems. Many of these options are almost invisible.
- You'd be amazed how a great smile can have a positive effect on your life!