ASO members recognise that together we can ensure the best for our profession and our patients.
Member benefits include:
ASO members have access to the latest knowledge, developments and opportunities relevant to the profession.
As a member you are entitled to:
- Discounted rates for all ASO meetings, including the Australian Orthodontic Congress held every two years.
- Your own listing on the ASO’s ‘Find an Orthodontist’ online tool, which is heavily promoted in all our external communications.
- Have your practice blog content highlighted on the ASO website.
- Access the Australasian Orthodontic Board’s unique certification program for members - a voluntary process with an emphasis on continuing education and peer review, ensuring members remain up-to-date with the latest orthodontic practice and clinical developments.
- Receive the highly respected Australian Orthodontic Journal, published biannually.
- Be involved with Give a Smile™ – the charitable arm of the ASO.
- Access the ASO's alliance with dental supply company Henry Schein Halas, which provides significant benefits for members purchasing dental supplies.
- Stay-up-to-date with industry news via regular emails and newsletters.
- Attend regular professional education meetings.
- Access free classified advertisements and marketing tools developed by the ASO to help you promote your business.
- Enjoy a sense of professional collegiality and networking opportunities.