ASO members recognise that together we can ensure the best for our profession and our patients.
ASO members have access to the latest knowledge, developments and opportunities relevant to the profession.
As a member you will recieve:
- An Association whose focus is specifically and solely on Orthodontists.
- An Association that continually and actively lobbies for the best interests of its members with industry and Government bodies.
- An Association that actively supports ongoing research into Orthodontics and works closely with Australian Universities in funding and supporting Australian orthodontic training.
- Access to mentoring and peer support.
- Free marketing material for your practice.
- Discounts for dental supplies via our alliance with Henry Shein Halas.
- The ability to list your practice/s in the ASO online Find an Orthodontist directory.
- The benefits of an active and ongoing public education campaign about the importance of seeing a Specialist.
- Peer reviewed journal, The Australian Orthodontic Journal.
- Ongoing newsletters and updates.
- Discounted opportunities to access the latest research and information and network with colleagues via our annual conference events.
- Regular State meetings.
- CPD opportunities via the annual events and state meetings, and via the AOB certification program.