ASLO 2022 Congress - Invisible Orthodontics In Everyday Practice: Lingual and Beyond
This is not just lingual, it’s orthodontics
Don't miss this face to face meeting. All aspects of hidden orthodontics! You will discover dramatic unseen laboratory, clinical and scientific material on how to design, make and use aligners, and hidden invisible braces.
Content that you don't want to miss includes:
- Practice building, staff building, practice scaling
- Aligners in class iii cases wirh surgery
- Aligner efficacy in overbite and in expansion
- Aligner use in extraction and distalisation
- Alternative Aligners systems, Spark Ulabs, 3M
- Build and make si.ple and complex Aligners sequences yourself in your own premises at a fraction of the normal cost.
- TADs with aligners
- TADs augmented expanders
- How to make metal printed orthodontic devices
- Desktop wire-bending robot for making retainers in your back room
- Desktop aligner cutting robot to make aligners in your back room.
Click here to see the full program.
Exclusive to the ASLO Congress, the highly sought after, Dr Woo-Tumm Bittner from Germany.
Dr Bittners' Half Day Post-Congress Course on Sunday 7 August is based on his experience building his practice "ADENTICS" to become one of the most successful orthodontic brands in Germany with more than 150 employees in 6 clinics. He will be discussing the secrets of building a multicentre practice for Invisible Orthodontics.
ASLO delegates can also join:
- Pre-Congress Course ‘How to combine mini-implant borne sliders and expanders with lingual braces and aligners' - Prof Benedict Wilmes and
- Post-Congress Course "Advices and procedures to build a digital set-up" presented by Dr Didier Fillion.
Participation in the ASLO Congress is required to attend the courses.
Book now at aslo.com.au/book-now
Don't miss out! Virtual Attendance and recordings available if you can't get there.