Below are some relevant resources in relation to COVID-19.
- Risk Management principles for dentistry during the COVID-19 pandemic - Version 1. 22 October 2021
- Facilitating access to care in a Covid-19 environment - Ahpra - December 2021
- Covid-safe meeting protocol - Updated 1 September 2021
- COVID-19 vaccination policy - Last updated October 2021
- Safework Australia - Advice for employers
- Fair Work Ombudsman - Coronavirus and Australian workplace laws
- COVID-19 and your employees - Some information provided by ClinLegal on employer obligations - February 2022
- Managing staff and the COVID-19 - Templates provided by ClinLegal to assist you managing staff changes/times of shutdown/closure in your practice - February 2022
- Shutdowns, Closures and Employees - Some information provided by ClinLegal on employer obligations - February 2022
- How to effect a genuine redundancy - a 10-minute course offered by ClinLegal on how to effect redundancies
- Income support for individuals - Information about Government income support payments and the Coronavirus supplement
- Support for businesses - Information about the Government's cash flow assistance for businesses
- Coronavirus information and support for business - Find financial assistance, eligibility and timing for the new government support for Australian businesses
- ATO - Information about support available as well as frequently asked questions
- Mental health and wellbeing - useful resources as well as tips and strategies to help you look after your mental health during during the coronavirus pandemic.
State and Territory workplace health and safety information
The ASO has a listing on our classifieds page for locums under "Positions sought". If your orthodontist is unable to see patients due to having to self-isolate (e.g after returning from an overseas trip), you can visit the ASO classifieds page to find a suitable locum to cover for you. Click HERE for more information.
More COVID-19 information
Below are downloadable posters that can be displayed regarding simple steps to help stop the spread of coronavirus.
More government resources can be found online by clicking HERE.