As you are aware the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve and change rapidly. Below are a range of government and sector links and resources to help you keep up to date with the current health and safety updates and measures. Please check this information regularly as information is constantly being updated.
Northern Territory update
- Northern Territory Government
- Current status
- Northern Territory Department of Health
- ADA information for NT Members
- NSW Government
- NSW Health
- Dental Council of NSW
- ADA information for NSW Members
- NSW Government - Vaccination requirements for workers - Updated June 2022
South Australia updates
Western Australia update
- Australian Government – The latest official COVID-19 news, updates, and advice from the Australian Government.
- Australian Government Department of Health - A resource page which includes what you should know about the virus, situation updates, travel restrictions and resources and fact sheets for travellers, businesses, and others.
Australian Dental Association
- COVID-19 resources for dental professionals - The ADA has developed a comprehensive COVID-19 portal with a range of resources including additional guidelines that have been designed to keep yourself, your team and your patients safe.
- World Health Organisation - Information and guidance from WHO regarding the current outbreak of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) that was first reported from Wuhan, China, on 31 December 2019.