The ASO is following the latest government and health advice, which is updated frequently, and it is important that members are also familiar with the latest advice.
Below are some links to useful resources to help you access relevant and up-to-date information about Coronavirus and current health and safety measures - please check this information regularly as information is constantly being updated.
- Victoria: The Victorian Government has announced Stay at Home Directions for metropolitan Melbourne and Mitchell Shire from 11:59pm on Wednesday 8 July until 11.59pm on Wednesday 19 August. Latest announcements from ADAVB are HERE.
- Dental Board of Australia - move to Level 1 restrictions - released 8 May 2020 regarding the move to Level 1 restrictions
- Return to level 2 restrictions announced - On 21 April 2020, the Australian Government announced that dental service restrictions will return to level 2 as of 27 April 2020. You can view the AHPPC statement HERE.
- ADA COVID-19 dental service restrictions - Dental service restrictions in COVID-19 - updated 4 August 2020.
- Department of Health - latest news regarding COVID-19
- Government announcement - The latest announcements from the Australian Government about measures to protect against the spread of coronavirus
World Health and Government Resources
- World Health Organisation - Information and guidance from WHO regarding the current outbreak of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) that was first reported from Wuhan, China, on 31 December 2019.
- Australian Government - Coronavirus - Key updates, information about support for the community, businesses and employees
- Australian Government - Department of Health - A resource page which includes what you should know about the virus, situation updates, travel restrictions and resources and fact sheets for travellers, businesses, and others.
- Smartraveller - Advice provided by the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
State and Territory Health Department Information
The state and territory health departments provide general health advice and they also provide regularly updated advice for health professionals via the below websites.