Excellence, Education and Review
- Certified members have gained AOB Certification. These members have submitted completed cases which have been assessed and approved by Peer Review.
- Certified GE members are Orthodontic Graduates who completed this process as a student
- Certified SD members are Senior Division members that have completed the Peer Review process at least twice and no longer have to submit cases, but instead submit professional development logs to achieve re-certification.
- First Stage members are those who are in the process of AOB Certification. These members have completed Stage 1 by submitting treatment plans and are in the process of treating cases that will then be submitted for Peer Review.
- First Stage S members are students who are in the process of AOB Certification.